- This mock exam has been created with NEW QUESTIONS based on the updated GPhC Registration Assessment Framework.
- The mock has been designed to mimic the Registration Assessment timings and numbers of questions.
- It will take place under exam conditions and you will receive a worked answer sheet (at the end of the day) for the Calculations Paper (PART 1), which you may retain.
- For the MCQ/EMQ (PART 2) Paper you will be required to transfer your answers onto a mark sheet.
- Your MCQ/EMQ paper and answer sheet will be collected and marked electronically. You will receive your mark, along with details of areas where you performed poorly by email (within 10 working days).
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE YOUR QUESTION PAPER AWAY WITH YOU.
- It has been prepared for our 5th year sandwich students and is open to other pre-registration students for the following fees:
TUESDAY 23 MAY 2017
University of Bradford
Richmond Road, Bradford, BD7 1DP
Ex-Bradford Students - £25
Other Pre-registration Students - £50
THURSDAY 25 MAY 2017
LIMITED PLACES at our SOUTHERN CENTRE in UCKFIELD
The Civic Centre, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1AE
All Candidates - £60
- Please note, there are NO REVISION SESSIONS associated with this event.
- Places at this Mock Assessment are limited and often sell out quickly. For this reason we are unable to offer any refunds against places booked. With this in mind, please ensure that you can get the day off work to attend the mock and that you are able to travel to the venue to arrive in time for registration, before booking a place.
If you need further information please email .